Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Welcome!!!




Ok, so I've never had a blog before and being of the generation that invented it, I feel slightly nonplussed that I haven't started one. I never had the ability or patience or interest to keep a diary or a journal of any kind as a child and as an adult...I'm ashamed to say, not much has changed. Maybe because the pages/screen doesn't talk back to me (not usually anyway - hard to tell with all those other voices screaming around up in my noggin).


I really like the feedback that comes with talking one on one with a good friend. However, I have come to the conclusion that with a blog comes the blessing of saying whatever I damn well please without the worry of freaking someone out and seeing that look on their face that screams "Whoa there, freakazoid!! Ease up on the freakiness, freak show!" I can just type away and if you end up reading this...cool - if you don't...awesome!




So, with my new worry free bliss I can only say, let the freak show begin!!!




No comments: