Friday, June 4, 2010

Who gets the punishment?

I came home yesterday and put my purse in its normal place (dining chair). When I picked it up again and put it on (it's an across the body type of thing) I reach down and there's a stickiness, with which I'm unfamiliar. I look at the dining table where the chair is stationed and there's this trail of honey leading from an overturned, open and empty container. Said container had previously been full (approximately 16 fluid ounces). The honey was all over the table, the chair, the floor, my purse and me. Not coincidentally it is also on my cat. GRRRR! I have a feeling I'm going to be finding sticky spots for quite a while.

Now my dilemma is do I blame it on the cat who is just being her normal cat self or do I blame it on the adult sister who left the honey out on the table in the first place?

Gratuitous Sasha pic

4 comments:

Unknown said...

blame the sister I say!

muralimanohar said...

Yah..gotta blame the sister. :p The kitty is too cute. Unless the sister is just as cute, and then it's a tough call. lol

Anonymous said...

Its unlikely that the cat spilled honey on itself.

Its unlikely that the cat wallowed in a puddle of honey.

Blame the dog. It obviously poured the honey onto the cat as a practical joke.

CurlyPops said...

Hi Sue
I think our golden syrup is probably similar to your treacle. Its a rich golden sugary thick gooey type of stuff!
Cam x