Monday, December 8, 2008

I spy...in my garden

Here's the new meme that all the cool kids are joining! I Spy over at Bug and Pop (thanks to Cindy for starting this!).

Today's (ok, really it was yesterday's, once again, I'm a day late) theme is brought to you by CurlyPops.

At the moment we don't really have a garden. We've been in the new house for a month now and haven't had time to focus on the outside of the house at all so here's what our yards (both front and back) look like right now...



Not much to choose from. I did try and get a picture of the neighborhood stray cat that I've been feeding (shh don't tell anyone) but she wasn't out there when I came out this morning. She's usually out there waiting for me every morning...I hope nothing happened to her.

If you'd like to play along, go on over to Cindy's blog and sign up!

1 comment:

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

Gardens take time to turn focus to. It will be there waiting for you when you're ready.