Friday, June 10, 2011

Europe bound



Have I told you I'm going to Europe this summer? NO?? I am, it's true. This will be my first trip there. I'm actually going on a mission trip to Xativa, Spain with my church and will be staying an extra week and visiting Lisbon and Barcelona. I don't really know much about Spain but have heard many good things from my friends that have been there. I don't think I know anyone who has been to Portugal so I know even less about Lisbon. I am soooo excited I can barely contain it. People keep talking to me about silly things like current events and I just want to shake them and say "Don't you know I'm going on a trip on the other side of the planet???!! Let's talk about that instead!!!!" But I know not everything is about me (for the most part) so I suck it up and talk about other things...sigh.


Anywhoo, if any of you in blog town have been to Lisbon and have any suggestions on where to go, please share! I'm really open to any ideas. So far we (the three others and myself that are going to be traipsing about) have found these GoCar Tours that look like they could be a lot of fun. And we know we need to visit St. George's Castle and have coffee at the Cafe de Brasileira but other than that we're clueless. So, really, if you have any suggestions please let me know, don't be shy!

No comments: