Monday, January 26, 2009

Eye spy...something that starts with J.

My first and most obvious choice would be, of course, Jasper…



I mean who wouldn’t think of that cute little face first? I think he must have some kind of hold on me…almost like I’ve been hypnotized. (*shakes head to clear the fog*)

But really, what I spy is January. So far, this January has been very strange. The first week or so was very chilly. So chilly I was sleeping in, not only my pj’s, but also a sweater on top of them and about 7 blankets. Then it got really warm, in the 80”s type of warm. Then we got a couple of days of drizzle. Then, last night, hail, thunderstorms, wind, the whole shebang. Today, sunny…




Weird, I tell ya.

For more J things, go here and check 'em out.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

That last photo is amazing! Look at the colour of the sky. Thanks for sharing :-)