Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year! and my butt hurts

Happy New Year everybody!! I tried valiantly to stay up last night and ring in the new year with, if not some revelry, at least some wakefulness. Alas, I fell fast asleep well before midnight then woke up again at 12:05, so I missed the ball dropping and Dick Clark. That's a symptom of age, or so I hear.

Anyway, My sister and I have gone back and forth over the last 2 months since moving into the house on what sofa to get. We agree that we want a dark color (probably dark brown/chocolate) but other than that we can't seem to agree. I like clean lines, she likes the poofy overstuffed floppy looking sofas. So we have yet to get one. In the meantime we've been sitting on all manner of chair. From dining chairs to camp chairs to outdoor chairs, which is what I'm sitting on now. This is why my arse is continuously sore, at least while I'm watching tv or on the computer. If it were solely up to me, it would be one of these...




They are all from this company their & names are 1. Park 2. Arlette 3. Lola 4. Metropole. I love them.

2 comments:

Natasha said...

Those are fantastic choices. I can say as a former floppy couch lover that they are overrated. They loose their oooompt quickly and go from floppy to sloppy in a matter of seconds!

Good luck on your decision!

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

Happy New Year! Good luck on the sofa hunt, it's one piece of furniture that is hard to choose. I like your clean line choices.