Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Blech!! and Yay!!

I'm sick! I have a summer cold and I hate it! Stupid germs! This cold is preventing me from the much needed relief that sleep provides, that is why this post is being written at 3:37 am. Which is actually a first, usually all I can do is sleep...stupid cold! Anyway, I got a notice in my email today from our lovely postal system that a package is coming my way.

It says that Elizabeth has shipped my vintage sheet fatquarters to me!!! I'm so excited!! All those pretty vintage sheets headed my way - I can't wait! Get a load of some of the cute little packages she's sending out...



And get a load of the total haul before any of the packages were made!!


She said that the the final tally is: 2,314 fat quarters in 318 prints from 72 swappers. I can't wait...sorry I said that already...I blame the fuzzy head...stupid cold!

2 comments:

muralimanohar said...

You did the vintage sheet swap?? I couldn't get myself organized...not to mention, I don't actually quilt, and couldn't justify bringing in more fabric right now, lol.

Kirsty said...

I saw all that gorgeous sheety loveliness on her blog yesterday & felt a wee bit jealous of you all. I'll look forward to seeing your parcel when it arrives.