Friends (these in particular)
and, of course, my Bub (doesn't he look dapper after today's haircut?).
Those are the big ones, the ones that make the smiles last for more than 5 minutes.
The 5 minute smiles are caused by pretty simple things...
- great shoes,
- wild flowers,
- kids (other people's bring about the 5 minute smile, I don't have any of my own),
- being able to link two difficult actors with the 6 degrees game (gloria that's for you)
- finishing a Friday Sudoku
- having the opportunity to sleep in past 8
- not going to work on a weekday
- finding money in a pocket that you had no idea was there (especially if it's more than a dollar)
- wandering through Ikea by myself
- unexpected compliments (yes, sometimes I do expect compliments...nuthin' wrong with that!)
Those are just 10 random things (I stole that from this week's theme hostess) that bring me happiness, there really is so much more than that.