Friday, September 26, 2008

Flickr Favs Friday

I'm a car person. Have been since I was a wee thing when my dad had this Ford pick up truck that made me feel like one of those princesses in a parade. You know how they sit up higher than everybody, that's what this felt like. A big huge pick up that sat higher than most cars on the road was the impetus to my car fetish. There was a time (around the 4th or 5th grade) when I could tell you the make and model of every car that passed by, old or new. Now-a-days, I'm lucky if I recognize my own car. Especially in a crowded parking lot...yikes! Getting old sucks.

Anyway, here's a mosaic dedicated to my long lost love...the car...





1. Bentley in front of Cartier, 2. Good Morning Lake Mirror Classic, 3. Maybach_Coupe_01, 4. AMVanq, 5. Classic Mercedes automobile, 6. Holy crap! An actual Ford Edsel!, 7. 1969 Pontiac Trans Am, 8. DS face, 9. 1958 BMW Mini, 10. I so want this car!, 11. Vroom, 12. Selective Color 1960 Vette, 13. Cuda BARRACUDA plymouth 1968, 14. Race From the Light, 15. Rolls Royce

No comments: