Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Seriously Stunted

There are certain blogs that I read that really get my creative juices flowing, like this one or this one or this one or most of the 80 some odd blogs I have marked as a favorite or follow or have on my reader. They're those creatively inspiring blogs that are a treat for the eyes and you just aspire to be a better crafter/sewer/painter/whatever because of them. So, I gotta tell ya, it is KILLING me to read all these lovely blogs with all hese beautiful projects and all my crafting/sewing stuff is in this state...


I can not wait to move and get all this stuff unpacked!

1 comment:

muralimanohar said...

*snork* My stuff is unpacked..and then some. My dh just twigged onto the fact that our newly cleared out and re-arranged bedroom has been taken over again...the fact that he had to move a huge embroidery hoop, with two meters attached (I wanted to embroidery on the yardage itself, so I can make a garment out of it), a box of threads, needles, and scissors, untape the tracing paper stuck to the side, and keep the pins from flying off the top of his bedside table, kind of gave it all away. Oops. :p