Saturday, September 13, 2008

Zzzzzzt! Bang!! GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!


I'm sure you're curious about that title. Well, those are the sounds the were heard tonight at our house when the AC adapter for my laptop BLEW UP IN MY HAND!!!!!!!!!!! I'm neither exagerating nor kidding. I'm so fed up with Best Buy / Toshiba right now. We took our computer in back in July and they had it for almost a month. Now almost exactly a month later (we got it back on Aug 16th) the "replacement adapter" that they gave us, because the old one pooped out, blows up. This is not a good sign. Anyway, just wanted to rant about that. I'm feeling much better now, except that my hand is a bit singed and a little tingly, not to mention the stink of all that melted electrical stuff. Better go before my puter battery dies. Have a good weekend everybody!

No comments: