So let me spread some love for Fridays...here's why they are so great...
- I get out of work at 11. I'm not bragging, really.
- New movies open on Fridays. Because I'm such a bad action flick junkie and none of my friends actually want to go see these movies with me, Fridays are the perfect day to go see them since I'm let loose at such an early hour all by myself.
- Monrovia Farmer's Market / Street Fair. Bigger now than ever before, you can get your exercise and fresh produce all in one place.
- I'm flush with dough since I just got paid.
- I can indulge my natural night owl tendancies since there's no work the next day.
UPDATE: I've mentioned that my sister and I have been trying to buy this house. We had our bid accepted by the bank and were waiting to hear from the city (who has a first time home buyer program we chose to take advantage of) to see how much, if any, funding we would get. The city had enough funding to give grants to 7 applicants, only 3 turned in applications and only 2 (us and our friend who actually started us on this whole adventure) had everything complete. So because of that, we were the only ones who got funding, full funding (that's $100,000 baby!).
Because we didn't know for sure until now if the house was really ours I didn't want to post the interior photos cuz if we ended up not getting it for whatever reason it would have been just that much more difficult. But since we now know here are some photos...