Sunday, August 3, 2008

This is...not my trade secret

This week's theme (brought to us by Amelia at bollewangenhaptoet) is supposed to be "This is...my trade secret" but I don't have any. By day I'm a receptionist and by night a sewing newbie, craft hobbyist and art dabbler. Because I'm so new to sewing I don't have any trade secrets (but I'm sure I'm going to gain a whole lot of good tips from other people's posts this week!). As far as crafting goes, it's just a hobby, not a trade and I don't do it often enough to have any trade secrets.

The closest thing I have to it would be to do what makes you happy. While my day job definitely falls short of that, my hobbies don't. There's a satisfaction to finishing a project and a joy to finishing it well.

And that's it. My "trade secret".

Thanks to Angela over at Three Buttons for being our meme host.

2 comments:

CurlyPops said...

That's actually the best trade secret...do what you love!

Jacinta said...

Do what makes you happy is top of the list for me too. Cheers!