Friday, October 10, 2008

Flickr Favs Friday

I love technology! I'm sitting in Starbucks on my laptop listening to my ipod and blogging. Nice.




Anyhoo, this weeks flickr mosaic is all about my soon to be bedroom. I have had this concept in my head about an all white room with accents that can be changed out depending on the season or my mood. So here are some rooms that I find inspiring.





1. BHG BnW, 2. Lush Designs monkey love bedroom, 3. Untitled, 4. design+inc+black+and+white+bedroom, 5. KELLY HOPPEN, 6. b&w stripe via domino, 7. cozy room, 8. Dressing room stuff on dresser, 9. Bedroom, 10. New Bedroom! 03.18.07, 11. bedroom shelves three-four, 12. bedroom shelf two, 13. black blue and white bedroom, 14. pink black white bedroom, 15. white white black bedroom

Created with fd's Flickr Toys.

No comments: