Sunday, October 16, 2011

Blogtoberfest day 16 - I'm Back

Sorry for missing the last few days.  I was on a retreat up in the mountains and had no internet access or any communications with the outside world, really.  It was wonderful!!  Beautiful pines with pine cones as big as your arm, a gorgeous blue lake, a quaint village...just the right thing for what ails you.

I'm back, tho, and I'm in full production mode.  I just sent a box of 30 samples from my shop off to Traci of Sampler Village on Etsy for the Diva's Delights boxes this month, I'm sewing gads and gads of things for an upcoming fair, I'm working on developing new recipes and products and I'm helping coordinate a wedding.  It's nice being a bit busy.

Anyway, thanks for dropping by and don't forget to sign up for my giveaway!!

No comments: