Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Do you hear the angels singing?

I do!! It's finished...whew! I'm finally finished with my doll quilt and just in the nick of time too. I think I just bit off more than I can chew with my design - considering it was the first thing I've ever quilted, embroidered, bound, & sewn with more than just straight lines. But I am pleased with the way it came out. I do wish I could have done some more actual quilting on the bottom half of it but I just ran out of time. Next time there will be no procrastination (no, really, I promise!). I just hope the person I'm sending it to likes it. That's really all that matters at this point. Anyway, I hope you enjoy it.

Here's the whole thing...



Here's the trunk - with a knot...



I quilted in some clouds all over the top...


and here it is all wrapped up and ready to go.


And that's it. Ready to go half way around the world.

2 comments:

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

Wow. That looks fantastic. It's a really great design.

Kirie said...

Wow! That is just beautiful! Lovely layout and colors.
t