Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Secret Blogging


Have you ever found yourself in the middle of a work day and all you can think about is how soon you can get to your home puter to do some blogging? That's me pretty much everyday. So I just started blogging at work on the sly. Google and Blogger are two of the very few sites I'm allowed to visit. Google because it's so useful and Blogger cuz 1. it's part of Google and b. they don't know yet how often I really visit. Unfortunately, Ed, the internet nazi hasn't given me access to typepad or wordpress. There are some blogs on both those sites that I am loyal to. I guess, since I am at work, I really should be working, but I'm a receptionist at an engineering firm that gets maybe 1 or two guests a week. I've got a good amount of time on my hands during the day.

Anyhoo, I was just wondering if any of you out there do this same thing or if I'm the only one with a really poor work ethic?

No comments: