Sunday, May 25, 2008

This is...something I've gotten that I haven't used yet.

Oh boy, where do I start? For someone like me who has ESS (excessive shopping syndrome) this topic is, to say the least, eye opening. I literally couldn't figure out what to pick this week because of all the things that are lying around that still have tags on them. (None of which were bought this month because of the spending freeze...yeah, it's killing me.)
Well, I settled on these shelves...
of which, I have two. I haven't put them up yet mostly cuz I'm lazy and just haven't taken the time to do it. Which is a shame because these jars


and these frames...

and this frame...

are all waiting to be put on said shelves (notice the frames are also unused). Maybe tomorrow...(I think I'm channeling Scarlett O'Hara).
Thanks a lot Flossy-P for this week's topic (did that sound sarcastic?). If you wanna see what other people have lying around their houses that aren't being used go on over to Three Buttons and check it out.
P.s. sorry again for the bad photos...When my sister gets back with my camera I'm not letting it out of my sight! and I'll probably hug it a little - don't tell anyone.

2 comments:

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

"ESS" - Love it! Do you think we can start a support group?

Lisa [strickerin] said...

All your goodies will be right at home on your shelf.