Thursday, March 13, 2008

Help!!!

My job is depressing me. I have been known to moan and groan about how I hate my job in the past and for those of you who've never been to the office (pretty much all of you I guess) here's part of the problem.
This is the lobby where my desk is...dismal isn't it. The plant behind my desk is fake but the one by the guest chair is real...Isn't there some rule in the whole Feng Shui dogma about fake plants being bad? And that sucker looms over my chair all day long. I think my chi needs repairing (can you do that? I dunno).



This is what I stare at all day, the view from my chair. I put up a few pics, mostly of my dog, (this is a new desk, before I had all sorts of pictures) to make things a little more homey.

The one of the girl (behind the ruler) I put up because she creeps the heck out of me. I originally had her taped to the back of my monitor but I switched it out for this pic...

CREEEEEPY

That way guests/clients who come in get a little surprise.


Anyway, if any of you out there know of a job opening in a place that's not quite so depressing, I might be interested.

No comments: