Sunday, March 30, 2008

This is...The contents of my handbag

I missed the This is from last week cuz of my vacation but I'm back so here's my This is this week.

There's my big ol' honkin' wallet, an envelope with buttons for some flowers I'm making, a target card I won at a baby shower today, receipts from last week's vacation, batteries, carmex, a brochure, plane tickets and a map from last week, a lotto ticket good for one ticket (yay!! a winner), cold eeze, cough drops and kleenex (evidence of the pestilence I suffered from while on vacation), splenda, gym membership card, granola, car keys, house keys and phone. Wow...that's alot, does that seem like a lot? It's a big bag. Holds alot. Time to go to a smaller bag.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

given the clues...

gambling, fat wallet, splenda, exercise, granola, frequent travel, large hand bag, and drug ingredients masquerading as cold meds...

I have concluded you are an anorexic drug mule.

Anonymous said...

I love that you carry granola in your bag!

Maureen Reynolds said...

It's awful to get hit by a pestilence while on vacation. Makes you wonder if the locusts are coming next!!

Be well. ;-)