Thursday, March 6, 2008

How do you eat your Peeps?

I love Peeps!! Fluffy little pillows of pleasure. I would eat pack after pack if my strong as aluminum foil will power wasn't firmly in place. I just eat one pack...one of the large packs. I was at the store today and bought myself some lovely purple bunny Peeps...yum...and it got me a-thinkin'...how do other people eat their peeps? I tend to eat from the top to the bottom. If it's a chick I just chomp off the head but if it's a bunny I carefully eat the ears then the head then the bottom (as illustrated in the photos). So how do you eat your Peeps? Leave a comment and let me know.



1. 2.
3.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had my first peep a few years ago (oh, the deprived childhood), and I didn't like it. But last year, I discovered that if you impale a peep upon a skewer and toast it with a brulee torch, it's delicious! The sugar on the outside of the peep forms a yummy caramelized shell, and the marshmallowy center gets melty, soft and creamy. Soooooo good!!

I like your page!

Sasparilla Sue said...

Thanks! That sounds sooooo yummmmy, I'm gonna have to get someone to lend me their torch...hmmmmnow who do I know who has one....(:

Unknown said...

have you ever considered therapy?