Thursday, March 20, 2008

Why I need a vacation...

I must tell you, I'm not a big fan of putting pictures of myself in my posts. I think there's only one or two of me so far. However, to illustrate the point of today's post, I felt I needed a visual aid. So, here I am...

Do you see those dark circles around my eyes? I'm in desperate need of this vacation! My pale and pasty skin is desperate for some outdoor fun. Granted, there's a huge storm on the east coast right now but at least I won't be under these horrific flourescent bulbs all day long with that tree messing up the whole feng shui thing, not to mention Tut back there looking down his nose at me, judging me, mocking me...oh yeah, I need a break.

I will, of course, be taking my little bag of crafty goodness with me so if there's too much rain, I'll still get some projects finished.

1 and 1/2 days left!!! YAY!!!!

No comments: