Thursday, April 17, 2008

My latest obsession, water aerobics and some thank you's

Hello, my name is Crystal and I'm a yogurtaholic. I can't get enough of the stuff it is too YUMMY. This is my favorite combo...strawberry yogurt with fresh strawberries, oreos, and fruity pebbles. All that yogurty goodness has me under its spell. MMMMMMM Yogurt.

Subject #2. I had my first water aerobics class of the season tonight. It kicked my butt!!! It's funny how in 6 short months I forgot just how much it takes out of me. I mean really, you're just moving around in water, how hard can it be? But I'm all tired and sore but in that good way that comes after a good workout.

And finally, some thank you's to all of you who have left comments on my blog. I really appreciate knowing that there are actually people out there reading it. I send you all virtual cheek smooches.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that water ballet stuff always seemed so pretty...

when is that scheduled to come back in fashion?