Monday, April 14, 2008

Pain free and my 50th post

Ok so this weekend I was virtually pain free! Yay! Saturday I had absolutely no pain, Sunday I had a couple of really light twinges at night and today I had none. I'm thinking that Since Thursday & Friday were so bad that all this pain must have been a gall stone that just went on it's merry way so now I'm hopefully done with that. We'll see.



I've been reading alot (and I mean ALOT) of blogs since I started mine less than 4 months ago and many bloggers celebrate their 50th post as a milestone. I don't intend to celebrate it mostly because I feel I just talk too much. I mean 50 posts in less than 4 months seems a little too prolific for my own good (actually this is my 51st but whatev). And really, it could totally have been way more than 50 but there were days that I felt that 3 posts in one day was just too many so I refrained. So this little graphic is as celebratey as I'm gonna get. We'll see what happens on the 100th post.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations on your 50th post! :)