Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Last Hurrah

Today was supposed to be my last hurrah as far as spending goes. Unfortunately, I didn't have any money so basically all I got was a plain white tank top at Old Navy that I actually need (my old one has a huge unremoveable stain right at the neck line). Not too Hurrah-y. So basically, my last big splurge were the last two items I bought on ebay that came in the mail this week.

The first one was a book about embroidery that is clearly "vintage"...

The other was an awesome batch of covered buttons (since I have no clue how to cover them myself)...



The four at the top are my favorites, they're so cute. Here's a closeup...

So those are my splurges... I find it a little sad and pathetic - buttons and a book *sigh*. Somewhere out there there's a 42" lcd tv out there that's just waiting for me.

No comments: