Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The results are in!

The results from the second scan are in and basically I know nothing more now than I did before all this started. They told me there's a small cyst on one ovary but nothing that would cause the kind of pain I'm having and to follow up with my primary care physician. Thanks for nuthin! They said, "well maybe it's just a bad bout of gas" and gave me a list of foods to stay away from. They include:
a. no drinking caffeinated drinks,
b. no soda,
c. no gum chewing,
d. no sour or acidic foods (like lemons and tomatoes)
e. no salty foods,
f. no spicy foods,
g. no greasy foods
h. no foods high in fat

Hmmmmmmmm.....that leaves plain bread, plain rice, plain potatoes, plain pasta, plain salad...foodie hell.

If anybody out there knows of a holistic solution to gallbladder problems I would love some tips.

1 comment:

Blossom said...

Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. Sorry to hear you've got unresolved health problems. How frustrating to not know specifically what is making you so uncomfortable. Hope a verdict is reached soon (pardon the pun!!!).